Debt Capital Markets Vice President or Director
We are a full service Alberta-based investment dealer looking for a Vice President/Director equivalent level position in our Debt Capital Markets group.
This is a senior position based in Calgary, Alberta that will play an integral and visible role in the origination, structuring and execution of debt transactions for our clients.
Our Debt Capital Markets business provides a broad range of fixed income services to domestic corporate clients. The DCM group is primarily responsible for the origination, structuring and marketing of public and private debt instruments for both investment grade and high yield issuers. The group works closely with investment banking, sales and trading, and corporate banking to achieve optimal execution for our clients.
Reporting to and supporting the DCM group head, the individual will have responsibilities including the origination, structuring and execution of debt transactions for our Alberta based clients.
Active ongoing collaboration with our partners in other areas of the firm to identify, pursue and successfully execute business opportunities.
Deliver market advice and solutions to clients while focusing on business development, revenue generation and market share growth.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years of North American high yield, fixed income or leveraged finance experience in all traditional products;
- A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Finance required, MBA and/or CFA preferred;
- Experience managing a large number of client relationships and providing capital markets advice and counsel;
- An ability to collaborate effectively and is a self-starter that works well in a fast-paced environment;
- Outstanding quantitative and analytical skills to support recommendations and advice;
- Unparalleled ability to manage workflow, attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to work extended hours and on weekends as well as travel when required.
Please submit your resume with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information regarding AltaCorp Capital Inc., please visit our website at www.altacorpcapital.com