Risk and Fund Compliance Team
As a member of the Risk and Compliance team, you will work in a growing team to deliver best-in-class risk and fund compliance solutions for our clients. Using state-of-the-art technology, you will ensure our clients meet their legal and regulatory obligations and stay ahead of regulatory changes.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the integration of new clients and change management projects through the review of regulatory documents for all new funds;
- Monitoring funds compliance with investment restrictions;
- Preparation of risk analysis reporting for stakeholders;
- Daily investigation of all breaches;
- Communicating the status of investment restrictions or investment policy breaches to all relevant stakeholders;
- Point of escalation for regulatory compliance breaches, ensuring regulatory requirements are met;
- Coordinating and preparing AIFM/UCITS applications in accordance with CSSF regulation;
- Completing daily control checks and analysis of incident reports.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong academic background including a MSC in Risk/Finance/Economics or related field; FRM or CFA designation an asset;
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in the funds sector with experience in AIFM/UCITS risk management being advantageous;
- Extensive knowledge of European Regulated Investment Products, UCITS, AIFMD;
- Experience in RiskMetrics and LineData a distinct advantage;
- Excellent communication, analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Strong numeric and analytical skills with high attention to detail and time management skills;
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV with motivation letter to: FRMC_Recruitment@fundrock.com (please note that the subject of your e-mail should be “Fund Risk and Compliance Team”).