Corporate Credit Analyst
- Work with relationship managers and product specialists within Asia Pacific to meet business targets by managing and controlling the corporate credit approval process for Asian & European clients predominantly for transactions originated by Shanghai Branch.
- Prepare comprehensive and timely credit applications (new and review) and perform all regular credit monitoring tasks including but not limited to preparation, negotiation & review of legal documentation, perform market/industry analysis (and customer due diligence reviews if applicable).
- Analyse financial models with the ability to sensitise models and perform forecasting.
- Prepare and make verbal and written presentations to the bank's approval authorities
- S in economics or finance.
- Between 1 and 4 years credit analysis experience with a financial institution/rating agency.
- Level I of the CFA will be an advantage.
- Experience in preparing corporate credit proposals (especially Chinese SOEs and POEs as well as subsidiaries of European corporates) including the ability to perform financial forecasting.
- Experience in risk analysis of financial transactions and able to find structures offering mitigants.
- Experience in executing transactions including but not limited to review of legal documentations.
- Hands on experience with financial statement analysis, corporate rating tools and other IT tools used for the preparation of credit proposals.
- Knowledge of relevant banking regulations in PRC (e.g. 3+1 measurement issued by CBIRC, Neibaowaidai/Waibaoneidai, Borrowing Gap, etc).
- Well versed with Microsoft Office. Experience with research and financial information platforms such as Bloomberg and Capital IQ will be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken Chinese and English. Good conduct of a 2nd European language (German or Italian) will be an advantage.
- Experience in preparing a product pitch for a client will be an advantage.