Senior Investment Analyst
Providence St. Joseph Health is calling a Senior Investment Analyst to our location in Renton, WA.
We are seeking a Senior Investment Analyst to provide key support to the System Investments Team and will focus on portfolio analysis, reporting, modeling, forecasting, and budgeting. As an integral member of the System Investments Team, the analyst will evaluate existing and potential new investments and managers across all asset classes, prepare reports and support analysis for recommendations to the Investment Review Committee as well as assist in developing, enhancing and maintaining the System Investment models and analytical tools used to monitor portfolio performance, asset allocation and exposures, cash flows and liquidity.
In this position you will:
• Assist with cash flow and rebalancing models.
• Assist in preparation, analysis, and presentation of budgets and forecasts.
• Facilitate the review and completion of legal documentation, including subscription agreements.
• Take a lead role in development and completion of presentation materials as well as presenting investment performance and market commentary to various Committees.
• Take a lead role in asset/investment valuation, reporting of ASC 820, and other financial reporting activities.
• Participate in due diligence and preparation of investment documentation, research and analysis of new investments, and monitoring of existing investments.
• Create various investment and financial modeling.
• Complete special projects as assigned.
Required qualifications for this position include:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Economics.
• A minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in financial/investment analysis experience.
• Proficiency in spreadsheet, database, and graphic software (e.g., Microsoft Office Products: Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Bloomberg, etc.)
• CFA Charterholder
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit Catholic network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services guided by a Mission of caring the Sisters of Providence began over 160 years ago. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Answer the call. Providenceiscalling.jobs
When applying online, please reference job number 222171.
Providence is an Equal Opportunity Employer.