Senior Investment Analyst
The Firm is in the process of seeking applications/ candidature for a professional with the skillset to gain deep and meaningful insight into businesses in addition to the ability to understand business cycles, industry dynamics, and the ability to design investment portfolios which give our investors the best chance for investment success.
Something about you and we look up to you for:
• Prior experience of working on long term buy and hold investment strategy;
• You have a desire to consume infinite data and design it into investment arguments and ideas;
• You understand the ground-level scuttlebutt approach of analysing a firm and its ecosystem, including factors like its supply chain, competition;
• You have the ability to read through the business cycles and the industry dynamics affecting your investment hypotheses and make timely adjustments;
• Ability to read through annual reports to enable you to ask the right questions to gain an insight into the company and form your investment hypotheses;
• Understanding of financial accounting, its analysis, preparation of valuation metrics and presentations;
• Quantitative and qualitative analysis of specific investment ideas, industry and general economic conditions affecting your investment hypotheses;
• Relative value analysis;
We are keen to know more about your abilities and skill set if you have prior experience of working on cyclical businesses and commodities predominant businesses.