IT & Communications Manager
Indian Association of Investment Professionals (IAIP) has been incorporated as a section 25 company under the erstwhile Companies Act, 1956 with the objective of providing a networking forum / platform to its members who are majorly investment professionals and holders of the Chartered Financial Analyst designation in India and to arrange seminars, workshops, conferences to meet the Continuing Professional Development requirements. Besides providing global networking opportunities to its members, the key objectives of IAIP are to promote ethical & professional standards and its significance within the investment industry, to facilitate the exchange of information and opinions among people within the investment community and to further the public’s understanding of the investment industry and CFA® designation.
We currently have an opening for the role of a IT & Communications Manager on a Contract/Consultancy basis. The position will be based in Mumbai and report to the Chief Executive Officer.
As an IT & Communications Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day administration and support of IAIP’s communication, media and technology activities and infrastructure. Your responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to the following:
Social media initiatives & public relations:
- Independently handle the social media platforms of the CFA Society India. The platforms include Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. Ensure that updates from CFA Society India reaches our members and followers on a timely basis. Engage regularly with members, increase awareness of society’s activities and promote society’s content through curated social media posts. Handle queries posted by members on social media handles by coordinating with different departments and committees.
- Write member releases and press releases, and liaison with media and PR agencies to ensure effective communication.
- Ensure that the website of CFA Society India is updated on a timely basis with relevant content for members Promote upcoming events by posting regular updates through targeted content and marketing material, so that the communication reaches the right audience Uploading post-event updates such as blog-posts, photographs and video recordings. Relevant material and support would be provided by volunteers of respective committees Build a good working relationship with the tech team of CFA Institute in order to ensure that the requirements (including queries) regarding technology platforms that CFA Society India uses are fulfilled efficiently.
Other technology initiatives:
- Suggest and implement technology solutions on a timely basis for various requirements of different committees with respect to events, membership activities, content, etc. Liaison with different committees of CFA Society India and ensure that the members get the best technology experience through various platforms.
- Strong communication skills in English (written and spoken),
- Sound understanding and ability to work on technology platforms (especially WordPress) and social media,
- Ability to handle media queries / press releases.
- Experience in investment management/financial services and exposure to CFA program desirable.
Experience: Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
Prior experience in a Non-Profit environment preferred.
Compensation will be as per industry standards.