Fixed Income Product Analyst/Junior Product Specialist - Asset Management, London
4 days left
- Support Senior product specialists representing the business core High yield and Alternative Credit Strategies
- Create marketing material and performance commentaries (pitch-books & presentations)
- Develop deep knowledge across the firm's strategies.
- Work directly with investors on investor requests
- Work closely with PMs on product and investment strategy
- Support fundraising initiatives.
- Assist in product research and preparing analysis and competitor analysis.
- Assist with new product launches
- Bachelors degree (min 2.1)
- 1-5 years' experience in Fixed income across asset management or Investment banking.
- Excellent knowledge of the Fixed Income/Credit Space
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with Senior leadership and Portfolio Managers.
- Excellent presentation skills (PowerPoint)
- Ability to present and articulate complex information to clients.
- CFA/CAIA or similar