Senior Portfolio Solutions Analyst
The Product Research Group at Fidelity Investments Canada is responsible for providing high quality investment product analysis and expertise. The group is the in-house expert on a multitude of products offered across a variety of business lines. The Group works closely with the Sales, Marketing and Corporate Affairs teams to meet the needs of clients in coordination with the Portfolio Management Team and other key areas of the organization. The team acts as the key liaison with Fidelity's investment staff around the world and is the "voice of the portfolio manager" in Canada.
What You Will Do
To provide sales, marketing, portfolio managers and other key stakeholders with product analysis, expertise, and content for market and regulatory communications as well as contribute to thought leadership materials on portfolio solutions.
- As a subject matter expert, you will possess intimate knowledge and expertise of assigned Fidelity products and will maintain strong knowledge of the competitive landscape.
- Providing internal teams at Fidelity such as Sales, Marketing, and portfolio managers with product analysis, product expertise, and content for market and regulatory communications.
- Contributing to the development of thought leadership materials on portfolio solutions using Fidelity’s ETFs and mutual funds.
- Responsible for supporting Fidelity’s sales teams by providing insight and expertise in the development of portfolio proposals.
- Ensuring that products are fully-supported with content, communications and messages aligned with overall business and sales objectives.
What We’re Looking For
- More than 5 years of experience working in the financial services/mutual fund industry including experience in portfolio construction.
- Completion of 4 year post-secondary degree, ideally with a business focus (Finance, Economics and/or Accounting).
- Enrollment in or completion of a CFA designation or MBA will be highly advantageous
The Expertise You Bring:
This is the right role for you if…
- You have outstanding oral and written communication skills with the ability to engage others in a clear and compelling manner.
- You have a demonstrated ability to apply your strong analytical skills.
- You are a highly organized self-starter who thrives in a fast paced and deadline driven team environment.
- You are confident and have a proven track record of establishing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
- You have strong excel skills and knowledge of financial software solutions.