- Provide support to a Senior Analyst
- Maintain and enhance company databases and models for a wide variety of energy companies.
- Preparation of company reports and frequent presentations at the firm’s Sales and Trading meetings.
- Maintain relationships with coverage companies in order to stay current with their operations. Requires a high energy level in a demanding work environment (long days).
- Financial or business oriented undergraduate degree (such as a B.Comm.) or engineering degree (B.Eng.)
- CFA, CPA, or enrollment in the CFA program would be an asset.
- High degree of Excel spreadsheet knowledge and competence.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of accounting and financial statement analysis.
- Attention to detail is essential.
The ideal candidate should have some relevant work experience in the energy or investment industry (one to five years recommended).
Compensation will initially be a guaranteed salary with benefits. After a probationary period, this person will also participate in a discretionary performance-based bonus program.
Applications (no phone calls please)
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and a university transcript to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For information regarding Peters & Co. Limited please refer to our website at: www.petersco.com