APAC Markets Control and Regulatory COO
- You an opportunity as an APAC Markets Control and Regulatory COO being based in Hong Kong.
- You responsibilities in establishing and implementing key control and regulatory initiatives across the APAC Markets business.
- You the ability in cultivating strong working relationships and cross teamwork with key stakeholders across Business Heads, Business COOs as well as key Corporate functions.
- Your key roles and responsibilities of the position being:
- You representing the division regionally and globally in key risk and control forums
- Your design and implementation of key control and regulatory initiatives and you promoting a control culture.
- Your continued improvement of existing control and governance framework in line with regulatory expectations.
- You performing risk control assessments and control read-across of regulatory fines in the APAC region.
- You leading the Front Office Supervisory management and execution.
- Your ability to challenge status quo and improving existing control and governance in line with regulatory expectations.
- You representing the team in Firm global regulatory and control initiatives, which impacts Market. Along with your ability in leading project working groups.
- You show casing the APAC Markets business when taking care of regulatory authorities, incident investigations and escalation, including preparing materials, co-ordination with key partners and ability to address regulatory/audit/compliance issues with urgency
- Minimum 7 years' experience in a global investment bank in control/risk functions.
- A deep understanding of Markets businesses generally and/or experience with HK regulations relating to Equities trading generally.
- Knowledge of Products and/or HK regulations relating to Equities Trading an advantage.
- Having a Business Manager or Internal Control Manager qualification an advantage.
- Being self-motivated, a team collaborator, results orientated and passionate about Markets with a real passion for improving your understanding of the space.
- Ability to learn quickly with you having an investigative mindset in seeing issues at a high level as in detail.
- Having a strong analytical, problem solving and your of handling multiple demands.
- Strong awareness of controls and governance.
- Ability to work in partnership with business, business COOs and corporate functions in the region and globally.
- Excellent fluency, interpersonal and communication skills in English. Along with the businesses covered, professional levels of Chinese Mandarin and Cantonese being required to.
- Degree holder and meaningful post graduate qualifications CPA, CFA, MBA an advantage.