Product Manager, Investments
- Primary Location: Australia,New South Wales,Sydney
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Product Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19023785
As part of one of the world's largest financial services companies with a presence in more than 100 countries, Citi Australia has provided financial services to Australian corporates, consumers, institutions and governments for more than 30 years. Recognised for its innovative range of global products and services, Citi today counts more than one million Australians and one thousand local corporate and institutional clients as valued customers.
The Investments Product Manager will be responsible for driving significant sales revenue through providing expertise and support to, and improving product knowledge of, the front line sales staff for Citi Australia Retail Bank and Wealth Management team. You will be part of a team that provides strategy and execution to the largest alternative product client base in the country.
They will achieve this by working with key stakeholders across the business (including distribution, marketing, surveillance legal & compliance) to develop a detailed product roadmap, ensure product obligations are met, customers are satisfied, gain buy-in to execute on the roadmap and manage the change process through to the end client.
Citi Australia is the second largest wealth management platform in APAC and offers dynamic career opportunities, leadership development programs, and unparalleled global opportunities.
- Degree qualified, with preference for Finance, Business and/ Engineering
- RG146 qualified (CFA or additional qualifications preferred but not essential)
- 5+ years experience with demonstrated excellent understanding of derivatives
- Proven relationship management and/ or BDM skills
- Good project management skills- previous track record in the management and delivery of multiple projects
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Highly motivated and results driven
- High level of interpersonal, problem solving and influencing skills with the ability to communicate technical or complex concepts to a broader audience
- Experience working in an investment sales/distribution environment
- Good understanding of industry legislative and compliance regime
- Customer focused
- Understanding of digital wealth management