Investment Banking Analyst
5 days left
INVESTMENT BANKING ANALYST – POSITION DESCRIPTION
Alluence Capital Advisors (www.alluence.com) is a boutique investment bank. We work closely with senior executives, directors and shareholders on corporate acquisitions and divestitures. We provide buy side advisory services to public companies with a market cap range from $250MM to $5B. Our sale mandates are on behalf of closely held middle market companies. Our typical transaction size ranges from $10MM to $200MM.
Investment Banking Analyst (Full Time Position)
We are currently looking for an investment banking analyst to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a top performer with at least one year prior experience in investment banking/corporate finance or accounting and will possess superior analytical skills, as well as an impeccable work ethic. Responsibilities are:
- Participate in the execution of M&A and financing transactions
- Create and maintain financial models, perform valuations and provide financial due diligence support
- Preparation of pitch books and presentations
- Research companies, industries and potential buyers and sellers of corporations
Undergraduate degree in Business, Commerce, Accounting, or Finance.
- Minimum 1 year of investment banking, finance or accounting experience
- Superior quantitative and critical thinking skills
- Extensive financial analysis skills
- Strong computer skills, in particular excel
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Previously demonstrated attention to detail, commitment, initiative, and maturity in dealing with clients and
- Experience with Capital IQ and Thomson Eikon/Refinitiv an asset.
- Application Procedure:
Application Deadline: June 7, 2019
Approximate Start Date: Immediate
Employment Location: Oakville, Ontario
Please e-mail a cover letter, your transcript, and a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, but please note that only successful candidates will be contacted due to high volumes. Following a telephone interview an in-person interview will be scheduled for select candidates.