Risk Management Analyst
- Identify, measure, control, monitor and reveal the difference types of risk.
- Propose to the Branch Manager (local, regional and HQ level) actions to mitigate identified risks.
- Define with Headquarters' Risk Management the Company’s Risk Strategy.
- Build up processes for evaluation and realization of collateral / loan securities according to the guidelines set by headquarters' risk management.
- Coordinate the implementation and the proper tracking of the operational risk activities.
- Design the strategy and architecture for having models and systems for measuring risks.
- Build up external and internal risk reporting of the company.
- Participation and management of multidisciplinary projects.
- Experience in Risk Management (minimum 3 years), on financial services;
- University degree in business administration or a comparable degree;
- Knowledge of the Portuguese automobile and banking sector;
- Fluent in English;
- Previous experience in project management (preferably) .