Senior / Sales and Client Relationship Manager
- Assist in onboarding new clients/distributors and setting up required accounts, as well as maintaining all documents and records
- Conduct new account due diligence and KYC in accordance with the internal policies guidelines and procedures.
- Maintaining existing client relationship on a daily basis, provide after sales service and supports
- Help build and maintain a database of client profiles
- Act as a bridge between the front line staff and the back office for all day-to-day account servicing activities
- Liaise with both internal and external parties to resolve any account issues
- Work with the front line staff in responding to ad-hoc client/distributor's requests
- Prepare the tailor-made sales presentation and materials for institution clients
- Serve as the day-to-day client contact for any issues on account reporting, portfolio compliance, trade settlements, performance measurement, etc.
- Be a member of the Sales Management Team, supporting sales and marketing activities for business opportunities, clients, and prospects
- Additional tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor Degree or above, with professional CFA qualification would be an asset
- Minimum 5 year experience in relevant industry, preferably in Chinese
Asset Management companies
- Good communication skill & detailed-oriented
- Good command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Familiar with MS Office including MS Word, Excel and etc.
- Candidate with more experience would be considered as Manager