Associate Director – Corporate FX Sales
Global Banking & Markets provides a full range of investment banking, credit and risk management products and services relevant to the financing and strategic development needs of our clients. Our products include debt and equity financing, mergers & acquisitions, corporate banking, institutional equity sales, trading and research, fixed income products, derivatives, energy, foreign exchange and precious metals.
This is a full time Associate Director position in the Corporate Foreign Exchange Sales team based in Mexico City. The team is responsible for executing transactional and risk-management solutions in the Foreign Exchange (FX) market for Mexican corporate clients. The team also takes a leading role in on-boarding new clients and deepening existing relationships.
The position offers opportunity for growth within the capital markets group. The ideal candidate will have medium-level seniority with relevant experience managing corporate clients and dealing in FX markets.
- Undergraduate degree required. CFA Charterholder (or working towards it) and AMIB Figura 3 are a plus
- 3-5 years of work experience in the banking industry, ideally in a sales position facing corporate customers
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge (mainly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Bloomberg knowledge is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Spanish and English
- Strong interpersonal and commercial skills
More searches like this
- Foreign Currency Commercial Bank, Credit Union, Private Bank, Savings & Loan, CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Institutional Sales Commercial Bank, Credit Union, Private Bank, Savings & Loan, CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Risk Management Commercial Bank, Credit Union, Private Bank, Savings & Loan, CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors