Trading Support Analyst (FX and Structured Products)
Deutsche Bank Centre (DBC), Mumbai is a wholly owned subsidiary of Deutsche Bank and serves as a talent pool for Deutsche Bank. Wealth Management Centre at DBC services the global Wealth Management division, which provides tailored wealth management solutions and private banking services to high-net-worth individuals and family offices.
As part of the DB Centre – Wealth Management team we are seeking to hire qualified candidates, who will assist the Emerging Markets Capital Markets - Structured Products and FX teams in providing termsheet, pricing and trade booking. Key responsibilities of this role would include:
- Termsheets – Generate client termsheets, prepare, review and maintain templates
- Pricing – Prepare daily indicative pricing runs for front office and traders
- Trade booking – Booking, reconciliation of trades, prepare trade blotters
- Manage the trading life cycle
- MIS – Run risk and P&L reports for trading desk heads
- Automation projects – automation of processes, data mining and analysis of trading positions to gain insights and drive business initiatives
A degree in Engineering, with preferably a Finance or Business degree and with relevant experience in the areas of trade booking/ support/ equity and fx trade processing are what we are looking in the ideal candidate. Due to the nature of the job you should have the following skill sets:
- Experience and proficiency in programming in VBA/ MSAccess, preferably handling equity/ FX / derivatives data and markets
- Knowledge of derivatives is a must and cross asset products is preferable.
- Familiarity with database environment: Bloomberg; SQL; and other Market Data.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment, initiative driven and proactive approach, prioritizes multiple tasks, and meets strict deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.