Investment Analyst, Asset Management
- Conduct in-depth company research and write internal reports for assigned Greater China stocks listed in Hong Kong and HK stocks.
- Keep track on local market activities and news of relevant industries / companies.
- Develop earnings model for portfolio companies.
- Update quantitative models on a daily basis.
- Conduct company visits as requested.
- Participate in ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree holder in Finance / Accounting or related disciplines, MBA or CFA candidate preferred.
- Minimum 5 year of relevant experiences in equity research / other investment related research fields
- Attained all regulatory criteria for carrying out asset management activities such as holder of license for type 1, 4 & 9 activities;
- Solid research capability plus some investment research experience (Hong Kong or A shares).
- Accounting experience gained from financial industry is preferred.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Detail-oriented and high standard for accuracy.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).