Public Markets, Director - Agility - A leading provider of unique outsourced investment solutions
PWP Agility is seeking a Director candidate to join their Public Markets investment team. Located in the Firm’s Denver, Colorado office, this role reports to the Deputy CIO. This person will be a senior member of the Public Markets team and should have extensive experience with manager due diligence and portfolio management at a foundation, endowment, pension fund, consulting firm, family office, or fund of funds.
- Proactively identify and source external managers or strategies, and conduct necessary due diligence including building spreadsheet models and writing investment memos.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with external managers.
- Prepare investment recommendations including supporting reports and data.
- Conduct external manager reviews (calls and meetings); this includes pre-meeting preparation, manager questioning, and compiling notes for distribution to team members.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative reviews of existing external investment manager relationships and contribute to potential client portfolio changes.
- Perform asset class and capital markets research.
- Produce clear and concise written reports and analysis.
- Prepare client-facing materials and communicate with clients as needed.
Desired Skills and Background:
- 7+ years of relevant professional experience required.
- CFA designation and advanced degree in Finance, Accounting or related field is strongly preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of public equity, fixed income, hedge fund and derivative markets.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct external manager due diligence across asset classes and investment structures.
- Material experience with portfolio management of multi-manager portfolios of various asset classes.
- Extensive quantitative analytical skills and knowledge of capital markets and investment theory and practice.
- Relevant experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Bloomberg.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated passion for investing.
- Ability to work in independently in a fast-paced environment with a high attention to detail.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
Agility is a leading provider of unique outsourced investment solutions. A division of Perella Weinberg Partners Capital Management, Agility has approximately $9.2 billion in assets under management. Agility works with a diverse, global client base, including endowments, foundations, family offices, corporations, and other pools of capital. Since 2007, Agility has specialized in creating investment programs tailored to the specific needs of clients that address complex challenges and meet individual investment objectives. Agility was named “Outsourced CIO of the Year” by Institutional Investor in 2014, 2015 and 2017.
More searches like this
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Asset Management CFA Charterholder jobs in Full Time
- Portfolio Management: Equities Asset Management CFA Charterholder jobs in Full Time
- Portfolio Management: Fixed Income Asset Management CFA Charterholder jobs in Full Time
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Asset Management CFA Charterholder jobs in Full Time