Manager Research Specialist Fixed Income
Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With 75,000 colleagues and annualized revenue approaching $17 billion through its market-leading companies including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment.
The primary objective of this role is to conduct forward-looking manager research to support Mercer’s to-be-launched offering, Mercer Fund Watch (MFW). MFW is an issuer-paid model of distributing Mercer’s research on investment strategies.
The Manager Research specialist will evaluate, mainly, equity investment strategies/funds following a global process to identify those who are most capable of generating value for investors. The candidate will primarily research and evaluate strategies relevant to local investors in México. As such, the candidate will also be responsible for understanding market trends and relevant practices so as to effectively gauge the relative skill and capabilities of investment managers in the country.
Conduct research and publish reports and ratings on the investment strategies
Support investment consulting teams
- 7 – 8 years of experience
- CIPM Certification or CFA Level 2 candidate
- Fluent English
- Investment Areas Experience
More searches like this
- Equities Research: Buy Side Consulting Firm CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Sell Side Consulting Firm CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Fixed Income Research: Buy Side Consulting Firm CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Fixed Income Research: Sell Side Consulting Firm CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Multimanager Strategies Consulting Firm CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors