Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
TrueHome is a fast-growing Mexican tech enabled real estate broker, focused on improving the buyers and sellers experience when buying or selling a property. TrueHome makes the process leaner, more transparent and cheaper compared with traditional real estate brokers. Currently, the Company operates in the Mexico City and metropolitan areas.
TrueHome is backed by some of the most relevant VC funds in Latin America and in the space where the company operates
The CFO’s main responsibilities include:
- Managing and driving the company’s financial planning.
- Cash and liquidity management of the company.
- Elaboration and presentation of reports and documents for investors.
- Prepare forecasting reports and financial business plans.
- Manage team of financial analysts, controllers and accountants.
- Preparing fundraising materials.
- Perform internal audits and due diligence.
- Understand, manage and set performance goals for diverse areas of the company.
- Help in the budgeting and financial viability of new products.
- Ensure compliance with law, tax, and company’s policies.
- Manage investor relationships.
- Assess potential risks facing the company and find ways to mitigate them.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Managing and reporting of the company’s productivity, profitability and performance by areas.
- Previous experience in Startups, Venture Capital, Private Equity, or Investment Banking.
- Strong financial management experience.
- In Depth knowledge of corporate finance.
- Ability to strategize and solve problems.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Proactivity in a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Results oriented.
- Independent thinker.
More searches like this
- Accounting/Audit/Tax Brokerage CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Actuarial Services Brokerage CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Banking Brokerage CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Compliance/Regulatory Brokerage CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Corporate Finance Brokerage CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors