Principal Financial Group® is a global investment management leader including retirement services, insurance solutions and asset management. It is a leading global financial services organization, with offices in key markets around the world. With a history of more than 125 years of success, Principal Financial Group is a FORTUNE 500 company and has been included on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work for five years in a row.
With a focus on small and medium-sized businesses and global asset management, our goal is to help businesses and people meet their financial goals.
This position will be responsible for developing quantitative models and strategies for portfolios under management. It should provide quantitative support to portfolio managers, research analysts and Head of Asset Classes.
The researcher will conduct quantitative research to strength its investment process. It should also research important topics that drive investment success in the investment industry.
The job will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Strategic and Tactical Asset allocation tools development
- Participation in trade definition and monitoring
- Risk models and followup on portfolio level
- Market and Macroeconomic analysis tools creation and follow-up
- Portfolio optimization
- Strong academic background. Master’s degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering, finance, economics or other quantitative or technical fields is preferred but not required.
- Experience in empirical analysis using large data sets and databases
- Programming experience in statistical packages, such as Matlab/R is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- 2+ years of experience in related fields
More searches like this
- Performance Analysis Commercial Bank, Credit Union, Private Bank, Savings & Loan, Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Commercial Bank, Credit Union, Private Bank, Savings & Loan, Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Risk Management Commercial Bank, Credit Union, Private Bank, Savings & Loan, Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Full Time jobs in Bachelors