Disaster Risk Financing Expert
The World Bank is looking for a short-term consultant (STC) to support the implementation of SFRARR’s Component 2 “Establishing Fundamental Awareness and Capacities for Financial Resilience at National and Regional Levels”. The STC is required to take a leading role in carrying out policy dialogues and providing technical guidance to implement the activities and achieve the outcomes and targets relevant to the Component.
- Implement activities within the SFRARR’s Component 2 “Establishing Fundamental Awareness and Capacities for Financial Resilience at National and Regional Levels” to strengthen capacities for financial resilience at national and regional levels in Central Asian countries;
- Conduct analyses and studies and prepare analytical reports related to disaster risk financing solutions in Central Asian countries;
- Provide technical inputs to project documents;
- Provide technical guidance to SFRARR national and regional level counterparts on DRF;
- Prepare communication with and reports, guidance notes for Central Asian governments;
- Organize and implement workshops, meetings and knowledge exchange activities and prepare relevant results reports;
- Prepare draft terms of reference for other consultant services required under the Component, including feasibility study for possible regional solutions for financial preparedness to natural disasters, disaster response and recovery;
- Review of reports by consultants;
- Contribute to monitoring and evaluation and its reporting for Component 2;
- Contribute to organization and implementation of the regional capacity building forum on Understanding Risk Central Asia (UR CA);
- If requested, conduct operational missions and prepare mission documents;
- Other activities, as requested by the TTL / Supervisor.
About the position in more details: https://understandrisk.org/opportunity/disaster-risk-financing-expert-central-asia-short-term-consultant/?fbclid=IwAR2vWMgcb7mWfY84zuMIFdXTZ9g1vq_nAfBkTr1LYjuJTP1Gz8PzdZ53A_w