Investment Operations Analyst
Accredited Investors Wealth Management® is currently seeking a collaborative, driven Investment Operations Analyst to support the Investment Management team within an industry-leading and nationally-recognized wealth management firm. The Investment Operations Analyst will work directly with the Investment Management and Operations teams as well as other internal individuals in the firm. The ideal candidate must be detailed ordered and able to follow processes with a high degree of fidelity.
- Diligently oversee and take ownership of daily rebalancing process through Tamarac Rebalancer
- Assist in monitoring daily cash flow in collaboration with the Wealth Management team
- Assist with the administration of the Portfolio Management Software (Tamarac Advisor View)
- Assist the Head Trader by executing daily trade reconciliations
- Work with the investment team on corporate actions and proxy voting
- Serve as primary back-up and support to other Investment Operations team members
- Lead and participate in special projects or assignments
- Other duties, as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Self-disciplined with commitment to quality, attention to detail, and accuracy
- Ability to work successfully within the Accredited Investors culture while driving results – high personal and professional integrity
- Strong oral and written communication skills within a complex matrix-structured organization and ability to work effectively within a team as well as independently
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; proven drive to consistently follow-through
- High sense of pride and ownership of work product
- Creative problem solver, ability to anticipate needs and actively participate in a continuous improvement culture
- Personable and approachable with a positive attitude
- Ability to receive and provide feedback in an effective way
Education and Experience
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel, familiarity with PowerPoint
- Experience with Tamarac software strongly preferred
Accredited Investors Wealth Management®, based in Edina, Minnesota, is nationally acclaimed for the delivery of comprehensive fee-only Wealth Management services. We serve high net worth clients using an individualized service model. Our clients value our strong level of attention to detail, responsiveness to their needs and professional style.
As a firm, in addition to serving our clients, we are engaged in community outreach and various green initiatives. Our benefits include paid time-off for volunteer opportunities. Our employees enjoy a beautifully appointed facility, including a fitness center, state-of-the-art technology, and amenities that enhance our work environment. Development and training of our firm’s talent is a top priority.
Accredited Investors Wealth Management® offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including: medical; dental; disability coverage; a 401k plan with a generous employer match; life insurance; a continuing education reimbursement plan; a marketplace-leading time-off allowance; and firm wide profit sharing. Accredited has been named one of the best places to work by the Minneapolis/Saint Paul Business Journal for companies between 25-49 employees for four years in a row, and in 2018 was named to the Best Places to Work for Financial Advisers list by InvestmentNews, in the 30-49 employee category.
For more information about our firm, please visit our website at Accredited.com. Experience Accredited®.
Please direct your cover letter and resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.