With offices in Los Angeles, Newport Beach, Boston and New York, Aristotle is a family of employee-owned investment management firms that collectively manage equity and fixed income strategies. Aristotle attracts and retains talented investment professionals through a culture focused on research, investment management and client success.
Aristotle’s experienced corporate leadership team oversees a centralized support infrastructure to ensure that our distinct teams of investment professionals are able to focus on what they do best—adding value to client portfolios. The company’s support infrastructure includes shared services such as finance, compliance, trading, operations, client communication, marketing and distribution.
Please visit www.aristotlecap.com for more information on our firm.
We are currently seeking a Product Specialist to join our team. This individual will work closely with members of the investment team (Client Portfolio Managers) to understand all aspects of our investment process and then to explain them clearly, in person and through written communications, to various external and internal audiences (e.g. financial advisors, fund shareholders, consultants, prospects).
What You Will Do:
- Achieve a deep understanding of Aristotle Capital Management’s philosophy, process, portfolio construction, holdings, transactions (and rationale) across the firm’s investment strategies.
- Conduct meetings and calls with clients, prospects, and intermediaries to communicate the firm’s investment philosophy and process. Provide rationale for investment decisions and performance updates.
- Present investment strategy updates to internal and external audiences.
- Prepare investment strategy updates for presentations to internal and external audiences, including clients, consultants and prospects.
- Promote investment product sales through frequent client meetings and discussions covering investment strategy, account performance, new products, and market developments.
- Prepare responses to investment queries received via RFP and business development teams.
- Work closely with Client Portfolio Managers, sales and communications teams to prepare responses to investment questions received in RFPs, directly from advisors, clients and the sales team.
- Assist in creating content for client-directed publications including monthly and quarterly investment reports as well as market themes/observations-related commentary.
- Travel as needed (expected 40-60% of the time).
What You Will Need:
- 3-5 years of experience working at an investment management firm, preferably in a client facing role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for investing and studying businesses.
- Willingness to travel 40-60% of the time (mostly in the U.S. and Canada).
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage projects across different areas.
- Detail-oriented with high degree of accuracy and timely follow through.
- Entrepreneurial drive and self-starter.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe suites.
- Experience using FactSet and Bloomberg preferred.
- Undergraduate degree in business, economics or finance.
- CFA charterholder (or enrolled in the CFA program).
What We Have to Offer
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- 401(K) matching.
- Paid time off.
- Weekly lunch and quarterly breakfast.
- Various Company events throughout the year.
Is Aristotle Right for You?
We are looking for exceptional individuals who are intelligent, enthusiastic, and curious, who will fit within our culture and contribute to our expanding business. An ideal candidate would not limit their contribution to the provided job description but would help us surpass our goals by continually finding ways to improve themselves and the firm. If you would like the stability of a successful, established company and the growth opportunities of a dynamic environment, we look forward to hearing from you.
The above description identifies the essential job functions and skills needed by the person or persons assigned to this position. These job functions and skills are not intended to be a complete and exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. The information contained herein is subject to change at the company's discretion.
No phone calls. No agencies or recruiters.
Aristotle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Aristotle will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Aristotle Capital Management, LLC, Aristotle Credit Partners, LLC, Aristotle Capital Boston, LLC, and Aristotle Atlantic Partners, LLC are affiliated organizations. Each is an independent investment adviser separately registered under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, as amended. Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. More information about each adviser including the investment strategies, fees and objectives can be found in their ADV Part 2, which is available upon request.