Senior Marketing Associate
With offices in Los Angeles, Newport Beach, Boston and New York, Aristotle is a family of employee‐owned investment management firms that collectively manage equity and fixed income strategies. Aristotle attracts and retains talented investment professionals through a culture focused on research, investment management and client success.
Aristotle’s experienced corporate leadership team oversees a centralized support infrastructure to ensure that our distinct teams of investment professionals are able to focus on what they do best—adding value to client portfolios. The company’s support infrastructure includes shared services such as finance, compliance, trading, operations, client communication, marketing and distribution.
Please visit www.aristotlecap.com for more information on our firm.
The Senior Marketing Associate will assist the department in providing clients, prospects and internal parties with timely and accurate information related to the firm and its investment strategies, with a focus on quality control, RFPs, content, systems implementations and process improvements. The role will specifically involve working with a variety of marketing material, RFPs, email campaigns and use of new systems.
What You Will Do:
- Assist in the RFP process, including reviewing RFPs to ensure a quality end product.
- Prepare and deliver client reports, questionnaires and other material.
- Assist with content for email campaigns and manage the email campaign process.
- Create ongoing investment commentary and content.
- Collaborate with team members to complete ad hoc projects.
- Develop expertise across several software applications to retrieve/generate information and store it appropriately.
- Run competitive data and attribution from eVestment, FactSet and Bloomberg.
- Assist the team in new processes around systems.
What You Will Need:
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of financial industries.
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication.
- Detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy and timely follow through.
- Ability to collaborate with a team and execute responsibilities independently.
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications).
- Working knowledge across a variety of capital markets software applications and analytics tools an asset: Advent products (APX, or Geneva), FactSet, Bloomberg, eVestment, Zephyr, Seismic etc.
- Knowledge of InDesign, Marketo, Wordpress, SalesForce and basic HTML: preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university and strong academic background: required.
- Business or finance major: preferred but not necessary.
- Two to three years of relevant financial-services / work experience: highly desired.
What We Have to Offer
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(K) matching
- Paid time off
- Weekly lunch and quarterly breakfast
- Various Company events throughout the year
Is Aristotle Right for You?
We are looking for exceptional individuals who are intelligent, enthusiastic, and curious, someone who will fit within our culture and contribute to our expanding business. An ideal candidate would not limit their contribution to the provided job description but would help us surpass our goals by continually finding ways to improve themselves and the firm. If you would like the stability of a successful, established company and the growth opportunities of a dynamic environment, we look forward to hearing from you.
The above description identifies the essential job functions and skills needed by the person or persons assigned to this position. These job functions and skills are not intended to be a complete and exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. The information contained herein is subject to change at the
No phone calls. No agencies or recruiters.
Aristotle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Aristotle will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Aristotle Capital Management, LLC, Aristotle Credit Partners, LLC, Aristotle Capital Boston, LLC, and Aristotle Atlantic Partners, LLC are affiliated organizations. Each is an independent investment adviser separately registered under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, as amended. Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. More information about each adviser including the investment strategies, fees and objectives can be found in their ADV Part 2, which is available upon request.