(Candidates without these criteria will not be considered)
- Candidate must live in Los Angeles or Orange Counties.
- Applicant must have a BS/BA.
- Possess 1-3 years of experience in financial services or asset management required (Fixed Income & Equity).
- Highly proficient with Excel.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced degrees and/or CFA charterholders are a plus (not mandatory).
- Series 6 & 63 licenses preferred.
About Payden & Rygel
Payden & Rygel, based in downtown Los Angeles, is a leading investment management firm established more than 35 years ago and with $112 billion in assets under management globally. Our global client base includes corporations, public entities, insurance companies, endowments/foundations, sovereign wealth funds, and other institutions around the globe. The firm has more than 200 employees with headquarters in Los Angeles and offices in Boston, London, and Milan.
The portfolio analyst will be located in the Los Angeles office and be part of the asset allocation management team responsible for managing institutional portfolios using commingled investment vehicles.
This position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including a 401(k) profit sharing plan.
- Support Portfolio Managers on portfolios with a combined AUM of $1 billion.
- Prepare presentation materials for current and prospective clients.
- Respond to client inquiries and projects.
- Perform research and valuation analysis on investments for portfolios.
- Recommend investment ideas and participate in strategy meetings.
- Update asset allocation studies utilizing economic data.
- Calculate orders and execute trades for client portfolios.
- Monitor account guidelines and compliance.
To apply please send resume to PRAAMRecruiting@payden.com