Analyst/Senior Analyst - Equity Research
Role : Analyst/Senior Analyst
Experience : 1- 4 years
Role and Responsibility:
- Compile company description, investment case summary and latest earnings sections for stocks under coverage.
- Regularly communicate with the in-house analyst/senior analyst/project manager on project updates and be up-to-date with project happenings.
- Maintain a task list of ongoing/pending tasks on a regular basis, and finalize task priorities with the analyst/senior analyst/project manager.
- Ensure that the tasks assigned are completed within the deadline, and provide error-free output through a thorough self-check process.
- Attend trainings proactively, whenever required.
- Display flexibility to learn new techniques and functionalities, and gain exposure to various types of assignments.
- Sound understanding of financial markets and financial statements.
- Ability to pick critical news items and interpret their potential impact on a company’s business and valuation.
- Teamwork and ability to work in a high-pressure, time-bound deliverable environment is a must-have.
More searches like this
- Equities Research: Buy Side Business or Knowledge Process Outsourcing (BPO / KPO) CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Equities Research: Sell Side Business or Knowledge Process Outsourcing (BPO / KPO) CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Hedge Funds Business or Knowledge Process Outsourcing (BPO / KPO) CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters