Group M&A Analyst
As an Analyst, the main task and responsibility will be to support strategic projects (organic and inorganic), conducting research and analyses, gathering input from cross-functional teams, preparing presentations, running financial modelling and conducting rigorous analyses of quantitative, financial, and qualitative data in support of UBS’s Group priorities and M&A activities.
The Group M&A team is part of Group Corporate Development and works in close collaboration with Group Strategy. Group M&A is primarily responsible to identify and evaluate inorganic opportunities, managing M&A projects end-to-end and provide advice to senior management on M&A opportunities. Both teams work in a cross-functional setup in close collaboration with the different business divisions, functions and external parties to fulfill their role.
• Master’s degree preferably in business administration, banking & finance or economics
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and ability to quickly identify issues and key focus areas
• Corporate Finance (e.g., valuation, financial modelling)
• Microsoft Office skills and experience with working on presentations
• Team spirit and flexible personality
• Very good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent work ethics, willingness to work in a high pace/ high demand environment
• Fluency in English (written and verbal). German language skills are a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.