Tempest is looking for an exceptional individual to join our group of analysts to mold into an extraordinary investment professional. You are the type of person that thrives through adversity. We are only interested in talking to individuals that are passionate about investing, helping build amazing companies, and generating value to society.
You will work alongside and receive mentorship from some of the most respected private equity professionals in the country. You will learn quickly and be given as many challenges and empowerment as you can handle. As we grow and raise capital, you will participate in both advisory work as well as support fund raising efforts.
The position is only adequate for long-term oriented professionals
Experience: Maximum 2 years Investment Banking or Consulting background. Exceptional university students in last year of their studies are encouraged to apply
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance or Quantitative field.
Looking for top academic performers. Grade point average or +90%.
Please include your grade point average and extra-curricular activities
Passed level I desired
- Beginner financial analysis skills
- Advanced Excel financial modelling skills
- Advanced presentation skills
- Innate business sense
- Naturally an inquisitive and proactive learner
- Detailed oriented, but always strategic
- Well-developed sense of empathy
- Seeking resilient team players with a strong work ethic, and unimpeachable ethical standards. Passionate, self-motivated. and disciplined in whatever task they chose to pursue. Evidenced through the constant pursuit of challenges, be it academically, personally or in endurance sports.
Ideal candidate is passionate about investing and looking to establish himself in the industry. If you are targeting work-life balance, this job is not for you
Language: Fully bilingual - English 100% / Spanish 100%
Include TOEFL Score
All applications must be complete or will not considered. Please send your CV, Cover Letter, GPA and Test Scores to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applying: May 15, 2019. Interviews will be held on a rolling basis