Private Debt - Portfolio Analyst
As an analyst, your work will be primarily focused on the monitoring and assessment of the portfolio companies ‘performance via MD&A style reporting, financial analysis and supporting other staff in performing quarterly valuations of LGT Investments. Occasionally, you may assist other team members in performing financial/accounting due diligence procedures as well as other projects related to the portfolio companies.
- Portfolio Monitoring: Maintain effective monthly management of the financials, monitor metrics of portfolio companies and contribute to monthly/quarterly MD&A.
- Valuations: Prepare portfolio companies' quarterly valuations based on audited and reported results, forecasts and other financial analyses.
- Portfolio management projects: Assist other team members in performing accounting/financial due diligence procedures as well as other projects related to the portfolio companies.
- Pipeline and dry powder analysis: Build and maintain periodic reporting for Partners on pipeline analysis and dry powder on different funds.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in finance or accounting;
- 1-2 years of experience, ideally in a private equity or private debt fund institution; Audit or Transaction Service experience is an advantage;
- Currently studying for the CFA examinations;
- Strong IT skills (MS Office), in particularly excel with good comprehension of formulas; VBA advantageous;
- Fluent in English, excellent written and verbal communication; other European languages would be beneficial;
- Rigorous and well-structured mind-set with a strong understanding of corporate finance and accounting concepts;
- Self-motivated and pro-active team player with an independent working style.