Moody, Lynn & Lieberson LLC is a Boston-based registered Investment advisor that manages equity and balanced portfolio for individuals, endowments and foundations. The firm’s multi-cap equity strategy emphasizes companies with sustainable competitive advantages, consistent earnings growth and above average financial returns. The firm is employee-owned; assets under management are approximately $1.2 billion.
We are seeking a high-energy individual who is looking to significantly accelerate his or her career through participation in the investment process as well as hands-on portfolio management. In client relationships, the individual will serve as both portfolio manager and primary client contact. The analyst/portfolio manager will have research responsibility for 2-3 industry sectors. The firm utilizes a combination of top-down macro analysis and bottom-up fundamental research. A typical client portfolio contains 30-35 names. The position will entail portfolio management responsibility for equity and balanced accounts. The analyst/portfolio manager will have the opportunity to participate in new business presentations.
Skills and Experience
· A minimum of 10 years of experience in research and/or portfolio management.
· CFA or master’s degree in finance or business, or progress towards the same.
· Self-starter who is adept at problem solving and functioning in multiple roles.
· Creativity and imagination.
· Ability to work autonomously and to collaborate on investment decision-making.
· Experience with client contact and/or new business development is a plus.
Competitive salary with incentive bonus. Fully paid health insurance and profit sharing. Equity participation will be considered based upon candidate qualifications.
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
More searches like this
- Equities Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Relationship Management Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wealth Management Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors