Finance Manager Portugal
Excellent opportunity to join a great startup project
Play a key role in business modelling, financial reporting and planning
Sobre o nosso cliente
One of the most innovative and fast growing companys is expanding in Portugal.
Descrição da oferta
- Prepare and assist in review of weekly, monthly, and quarterly financial and operational packages and ad hoc financial analysis (ROI analysis on channel tactics, COGS analysis, cash flow analysis, financial trend review, budget/forecast vs. actuals, etc.);
- Play key analysis support role to Commercial Finance, Manufacturing Finance or Corporate Finance functions - responding to questions on financial reporting, preparing ad hoc analyses, pulling supporting data;
- Support weekly P&L flash by working with departments to understand changes to business assumptions and drivers and update rolling forecast model;
- Support departments in design, implementation and validation of reporting/analysis capabilities in Host Analytics, Tableau, or other analytics packages;
- Support Accounting team in monthly financial close relating to revenue flash, accrual support, flux analysis, and prepare financial reports for distribution;
- Manage planning/forecasting tasks related to supported departments (collection of inputs, modeling support, consolidation and analysis/review);
- Other FP&A projects as needed.
- Perfil ideal
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business or related field; MBA a plus
- 5+ years total relevant work experience required (FMCG, industry, consulting or combination);
- International experience and fluency in a second language preferred;
- Industry experience in FP&A or financial analyst role focused on commercial finance, corporate finance, or manufacturing finance - consumer electronics, or medical device industries preferred;
- Very strong Excel skills;
- Proven success in building models and collaborating with cross-functional teams to implement new processes;
- Experience with financial reporting, planning and analysis (internal/management reporting, budget/forecast vs. actual, trend & scenario analysis, ROI analysis, and/or COGS analysis, etc.);
- ERP and EPM/BI system experience required;
- Proven history of serving as a strategic business partner with the highest level of honesty, transparency and integrity - particularly mindful of confidentiality with respect to private financial information.