Client Operations Analyst
ICONIQ Capital is a privately-held investment firm that serves some of the world’s most influential families and organizations. We are a trusted advisor and thought partner, facilitating meaningful strategic relationships across investment opportunities, family governance and global impact. With over 200 people across San Francisco, Palo Alto, New York, and Singapore, ICONIQ provides financial advisory and family office services, and manages direct investments with a focus on technology growth equity, venture capital, middle market buyout and real estate.
OPEN POSITION: Client Operations Analyst
The Client Operations Analyst is a critical member of the relationship management team for high net worth and ultra-high net worth clients.
- Provide operational support to client team members.
- Complete private investment process for applicable clients (subscription documents, bank forms).
- Perform investment operations, bill pay, and general money movement.
- Execute and manage the new client on-boarding process and account transfers.
- Assist with other internal team processes as needed.
- Promote and ensure respect for client privacy and confidentiality in all matters.
- Drive high client satisfaction through excellent customer service, prompt follow-up on client issues and proactive problem solving.
- Help maintain partnerships with other internal teams on client service processes and workflow.
- Be an engaged culture carrier and participate in firm-wide initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years of relevant industry experience (family office, wealth management or other experience working with high net worth families is preferred).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, enthusiasm and a strong aptitude for learning.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees across multiple offices to exceed clients' expectations.
- San Francisco.
- To apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.