ICONIQ Capital is a privately-held investment firm that serves some of the world’s most influential families and organizations. We are a trusted advisor and thought partner, facilitating meaningful strategic relationships across investment opportunities, family governance and global impact. With over 200 people across San Francisco, Palo Alto, New York, and Singapore, ICONIQ provides financial advisory and family office services, and manages direct investments with a focus on technology growth equity, venture capital, middle market buyout and real estate.
OPEN POSITION: Client Associate
The Client Associate is a key relationship management professional on high net worth and ultra-high net worth client teams.
- Support Relationship Managers on large family office client relationships and/or manage operations for smaller relationships.
- Serve as a key point of contact for day-to-day client service needs.
- Develop a deep understanding of assigned clients’ expectations and preferences in order to serve as a knowledgeable client advocate and ensure tailored execution.
- Execute client service strategy, track client team goals and monitor trends that will impact future client needs.
- Drive high client satisfaction through excellent customer service, prompt follow-up on client issues and proactive problem solving.
- Develop and maintain trusted relationships with key client intermediaries such as estate managers, chiefs of staff and executive assistants.
- Cultivate partnerships with accountants, lawyers and other client advisors and service providers.
- Serve as a liaison between clients and their advisors in executing wealth transfer strategies, asset protection, philanthropic initiatives and other complex issues.
- Execute investment operations, bill pay and lifestyle services for assigned clients with a focus on high-touch, seamless service.
- Partner with other internal teams on client service processes and workflow.
- Serve as a mentor and technical resource to client analysts and senior client analysts, working towards management responsibilities.
- Be an engaged culture carrier and play a leadership role in firm-wide initiatives.
- Promote and ensure respect for client privacy and confidentiality in all matters.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 6-8 years of relevant industry experience (family office, wealth management or other experience working with high net worth families is preferred).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, enthusiasm and a strong aptitude for learning.
- Proven thoughtful and dynamic leadership in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees to exceed clients’ expectations.
- Preference for basic trust and estate and/or personal tax experience, and ability to present key concepts to clients.
- Experience with Fidelity Wealthscape and Salesforce a plus.
- San Francisco.
- To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com.