Senior Analyst - Equity Research
Job Title: Senior Analyst
Job Location: Pune
Experience : 2-6 years
The job requires serving the requirements of our US-based buyside client. Work will involve assignments that facilitate decision making and help the client build the underlying research to take appropriate decisions. Work will also involve liaising with internal stakeholders as well as end client, maintaining clear communication of work, as well as willingness to take on additional tasks.
▪ Tracking Banking sector and stocks assigned by client, updating the client with news and events.
▪ Supporting the client analyst/senior analysts on various tasks, which could vary from data gathering, sector database creation and maintenance, stock screening and portfolio tracking, populating data in financial models, preparing sections of reports, ratio calculation and analysis, deep-dive secondary research to populate industry/company presentations, etc.
▪ Working on various type of assignments, from quick-and-dirty models to sophisticated initiation coverage models, and quarterly reports to sector reports
▪ Expert in creating fully functional financial models with driver-based forecasting, scenario and sensitivity analysis, GAAP to non GAAP reconciliations, equity valuations, etc.
▪ Maintaining a task list of ongoing/pending tasks on a regular basis, and finalizing task priorities with the analyst/senior analyst
▪ Regularly communicating with the in-house analyst/senior analyst and end-client on project updates and be up-to-date with sector happenings
▪ Ensuring that the tasks assigned are completed within the deadline, and ensuring top quality output with a thoroughly conducted self-driven quality-check process
▪ Maintain flexibility to learn new techniques and functionalities, and gain exposure to various types of assignments
▪ Contributing to internal knowledge creation and ad-hoc assignments
Proficiency in MS-Excel and financial modelling specifically done for banking sector.
Strong financial, accounting and valuation concepts (DCF, relative, P/E, P/B, industry specific multiples)
Proven capabilities in deep-dive secondary research and detailed report writing
Ability to adapt depending on client requirements
Strong team player and willingness to take on challenges
Academic Qualification –Certifications:
MBA (Finance specialization)/CFA
More searches like this
- Equities Research: Buy Side Utilities (e.g., Oil & Gas, Energy) CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Masters
- Equities Research: Sell Side Utilities (e.g., Oil & Gas, Energy) CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Masters
- Hedge Funds Utilities (e.g., Oil & Gas, Energy) CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Masters
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Utilities (e.g., Oil & Gas, Energy) CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Masters
- Portfolio Management: Equities Utilities (e.g., Oil & Gas, Energy) CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Masters