- You are a proactive and talented person who has a passion for working hard. You understand that your success is tied to the success of Mymoneysage.in and are dedicated to doing what it takes to win.
- You Should have a good understanding of personal finance & thorough knowledge of financial products,
- Ideal qualification would be a Graduate/Post Graduate with CFA/CFP/CWM/CIWM/MBA finance & 2 -3 years experience in Financial planning/wealth management.
- Expert knowledge of Excel Modelling and statistical Modelling techniques.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of Equity/MF research
- Understanding of behavioural finance would be an added advantage
As a Product Manager you are expected to visualize the ‘big picture’, your responsibilities extends towards the business side as well as the technology side of the project. It includes developing the product through market research, combine those findings with general requirements, specifications, timetables, pricing and plans to complete development and marketing strategies.
- Also Liaise with key stakeholders and conduct brainstorming sessions to get exact requirements.
- Analyze the problem from different angles and perform gap analysis.
- Document exact business needs along with both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Prepare use cases, business requirements documents (BRD) and other functional documents.
- Based on system needs, create prototype, wireframes, mockups and screens.
- Data and process models also needs to be created.
- Interact with the technology team and help them understand the technical aspects of the solution.
- Oversee the development, conduct meetings and perform project management.
- Conduct usability and functional testing and recommend corrective and preventive actions.