Infrastructure Analyst/ Manager
Leading financial group in the Middle East and Africa is looking to hire an Infrastructure Analyst/ Manager
The incumbent will be responsible for supporting the sourcing, preparation, execution and management of infrastructure transactions for the Asset Management department.
Extensive infrastructure experience is mandatory.
sourcing, due diligence, financial modelling, negotiations and deal closing
portfolio management and life-cycle assets management
maintaining relationships with banks, financial institutions, consultants, government and other market players to identify and execute business opportunities
- 5-10 years experience in investing, arranging, underwriting and advising for infrastructure deals
- an understanding of the global infrastructure market across sectors
- significant experience in developing financial models for infrastructure finance transactions
- experience negotiating and developing term-sheets, financing documents and other project documentation from inception to financial close;
- strong quantitative, analytical skills along with ability to think strategically