Asset Management: Operations Analyst
New York, NY
Ramirez Asset Management (RAM), a total return registered investment advisor, is seeking an Operations and Reporting Analyst (Analyst) with between 1-3 years of prior experience. The Analyst role requires knowledge of systems, trade settlement and client reporting functions.
- Daily reconciliation, clearing and allocations of client portfolio trades
- Maintain portfolio accounting and trading systems (SS&C Advent APX & Moxy) and ensure accuracy to custodial systems
- Recording of trading and counter parties activity along with resolving trade settlement issues
- Assist with the client reporting cycle on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Promptly respond to ad-hoc internal and external requests for information
- Perform other duties & responsibilities as required
- Bachelor degree with a focus on finance, economics, or accounting
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint required; Bloomberg, SS&C Advent and Bondedge skills a plus
- Minimum one (1) year experience as a member of an operations team
- Basic knowledge of fixed income securities, economics & finance.
- A demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- A strong attention to detail, sound judgment, and ability to reason
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, trading environment
Ramirez Asset Management (“RAM”) specializes in fixed income asset management and provides investment advisory services to institutional investors. Our current offerings include 9 investment composites with fully customizable strategies ranging from cash management out to long duration. We believe in the importance of establishing long-term client relationships while striving to deliver consistent and superior long-term investment results. http://www.ramirezam.com/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in accordance with applicable equal opportunity and affirmative action laws. In keeping with this commitment, we will recruit, hire, train and promote into all job levels the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, age, sexual orientation, military status, or status as a special disabled or Vietnam era veteran.