As part of our advocacy and member value offerings CFA Institute has been working to develop independent research inputs. We have been trying to put together and execute on a plan that could help us leverage efforts (and practitioner expertise) from our members (member value/ engagement) and work with universities for direct research work (university engagement). Executing these projects will serve CFA Institute's mission of improving financial market integrity and efficiency and of delivering member value by providing a platform for our senior members to work on topics of current interest to regulators,.
Execution of these projects requires considerable amount of planning, project management and coordination and therefore a temporary resource is required to support the projects.
- Research and development using data science
- Interaction with senior industry leaders
- Some amount of coordination
- Attending conference events and other functions
- Minimum CFA level 2 passout
- Proficiency in Data Science
- Above all, eagerness to learn and work hard