Opportunity in Credit Profile - AVP
- Conducting detailed analysis of loan opportunities across various sectors in different geographies
- Developing detailed financial model comprising transaction details, financial statement analysis, projections, credit metrics, amongst others
- Conducting sensitivity analysis on projections – for stress testing on loans for serviceability
- Identifying deal specific covenants which can act as early warning signals while monitoring loans
- Drafting credit reports with key takeaways on opportunity; report has to be concise, easy to read format for credit and risk to review and comment
- Detailed industry/market studies to understand operating environment of borrower
- Monitoring borrower performance on an ongoing basis and producing periodic review reports, including annual reviews
- Interacting with clients to discuss data gaps, inconsistencies, analytical frameworks etc.
• Ability to draft financial reports
• Client communication
- Personal drive (proactive), flexible, creative (thinks out of the box), result driven, responsible, curious, team player and fast learner
- Hands on attitude, willing/capable to understand the big picture.
- Ability to succeed in a culture where change and speed are part of daily work.
MBA/PGDM/CA/CFA from a reputed institute with 6-10 years of relevant experience.