XVA Product Control Manager
- Analysis and decomposition of valuation drivers
- Review/Challenge P&L assumptions/input data
- Oversee complex products in complex markets
- Review of P&l movements from month/quarter and year-end perspective.
- Analysis and Production of P&L
- Act as subject matter expert within XVA,CVA, DVA,KVA,FVA
- Experience of asset and derivative valuations from within an Independent Valuation, Product Control, Valuation Control, Risk or Valuation consultancy environment.
- Qualified Accountant/CFA Qualification
- She/he will have deep knowledge of derivatives across multiple asset classes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the proven ability to communicate effectively with Front Office function
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively across varied teams in multiple locations.
- Track record of being able to work under own initiative and manage deliverables to meet tight deadlines as part of regular reporting cycles.