We are seeking a Research Associate to support the senior investment staff through investment analysis, portfolio reporting, and trading. Schedule will be full time, Monday through Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM.
Here’s who we’re looking for:
- A dedicated and thoughtful investment professional with a passion for analysis and strategy.
- Technical knowledge of equity analysis and valuation, performance measurement, and execution of investment strategies for private wealth clients.
- Good business sense and ability to develop practical solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to effectively communicate an investment thesis to coworkers and clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field with 1-2 years of experience in the investment management industry.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Candidate or Charterholder preferred.
- Strong technology skills essential. Prior experience with FactSet a plus; proficiency in Microsoft Office products required.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills. Must have high attention to detail and ability to multitask, prioritize, and work independently.
Your responsibilities each day:
- Conduct fundamental equity research in support of the company’s proprietary Core Equity strategy and make recommendations to senior investment staff.
- Serve as a member of the company’s Investment Strategy Team, contributing to decisions on market outlook, investment policy design, asset allocation, model portfolio construction, and third-party manager engagements for specialty asset classes that complement the firm’s proprietary equity strategy.
- Collaborate with senior investment staff on creating investment presentation materials and reports for clients and prospects, including performance attribution.
- Assist in the research for the firm’s overall approved list of investable equities and in periodic review of exception holdings.
- Provide trading support to senior investment staff and coordinate relationships with external trading partners.
Here’s what we’re offering:
- The opportunity to work with and contribute to a driven, professional team with a solid history that is committed to excellence in serving our clients and our community.
- Challenge and variety. Opportunity to gain deep experience in investment strategies for high net worth clients and serve as a key member of the investment team at a leading private wealth management firm.
- A beautiful office in the heart of the city with access to an on-site fitness center.
- An attractive compensation and benefits package which currently includes health, vision and dental insurance, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, paid vacation and sick time, flexible spending account, 401(k) with employer match and paid holidays. These benefits are subject to terms and conditions of the applicable plans.
More searches like this
- Equities Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Performance Analysis Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Trading Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wealth Management Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors