Assistant Vice President, Clearing Risk Management (System Infrastructure)
- Engage with Clearing Risk Management colleagues to understand, analyze and document requirements
- Produce properly structured requirements documents, end-to-end process flows and use-cases
- Work with IT, third party software providers / systems analysts to ensure that requirements are understood and solutions are developed to fulfill the requirements
- Perform testing and ensure test cases are comprehensive and appropriate
- Contribute to timely delivery of the project in line with project scope and expectation
- University Degree, preferably in Risk Management / Finance / Mathematics / Information System or related subject
- Holder of relevant professional qualification, preferably FRM or CFA
- At least 6 years' relevant experience, preferably in well-established financial organizations
- Experience of financial markets, trade life cycle, various financial products including securities and listed derivatives. OTC experience is an advantage.
- Risk management knowledge in pricing, Margin Modeling, Capital calculation, Sensitivities, Greeks, Stress Testing, back testing etc.
- Proven business analysis experience on large projects within a Risk or Back Office environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent with documentations, trainings, presentations, etc.
- A team player and a self-starter, who can proactively engage with peers and clients, take ownership to ensure timely completion of all deliverables.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Knowledge of VBA and SQL a plus