Equity Research Full Time Analyst
In Equity Research we elaborate proprietary financial analysis about companies that are listed on Latin America stock exchanges, for institutional investors, both Mexican and foreign. Credit Suisse is one of the leading stock brokers in Mexico and Latin America. As Full Time Analyst you will be a key member of the team, collaborating in following the companies within specific sectors on which you will develop a differentiated expertise. Your responsibilities will mainly include:
- Feeding the team with the news about the industry you are covering,
- Communicating with top executives of the companies under coverage,
- Elaborating the valuation of these companies (development and updating of financial models), as well as
- Preparing research reports and presentations where we lay out our investment ideas.
- Excellent time management, analytical, interpersonal & communication skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Strong work ethics, be highly organized, meticulous, and accountable to deliver results under tight deadlines.
- Relevant experience in Equity Research, Corporate Valuation, Financial Analysis, Economics Research, or similar.
- Proficient English (spoken and written).
- Excellent PC skills; advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint are required.
Send resume in English to email@example.com