Junior Research Analyst
SEC-Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) with offices in New York City is seeking a junior research & operations analyst. The RIA manages over $500 million in assets and caters to high net worth and institutional clients.
This position requires an intellectually curious individual who is passionate about investing, able to handle multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment, and is interested in developing a career on the “buy-side”. The candidate will work directly with the firm’s most senior investment professionals and will have an opportunity to build a career in the asset management industry.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Support senior portfolio managers in conducting fundamental research on equity and fixed income securities for both existing positions and new ideas.
- Perform in-depth research on securities and present views both orally and through written updates and analysis.
- Build financial models.
- Participate in bi-weekly and quarterly research meetings to review and discuss current holdings and macro-economic trends and issues.
- Serve as a liaison between senior portfolio managers and the firm’s Operations group.
- Monitor client portfolios and implement new portfolio allocations.
- Execute trades and assist with portfolio management systems.
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business.
- 1 or 2 years of experience working as an analyst in an asset management firm or as an analyst within an investment research or investment banking firm.
- Ability to work legally in the U.S.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong technology capabilities.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements listed above. Please note that this is a junior analyst role. The salary range for this position is $70k - $80k with an expected bonus of 10% – 25% of the base salary. Interested candidates should email their resume, cover letter, and college transcript to the following email:
More searches like this
- Credit Analysis Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Fixed Income Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Operations Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors