Wealth Advisory Associate
2 days left
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Come grow with us
At Capital Group, how we work is defined by shared values that include absolute integrity, respect and collaboration. But it’s more than that. It’s smart and highly driven people united in purpose to serve our investors and one another.
Bring your energy and unique perspective to Capital and you’ll have the opportunity to grow with us professionally, personally, and financially. You’ll be part of a team that genuinely cares about helping you succeed. You’ll work alongside talented colleagues, many of whom build long careers while progressing through multiple roles, establishing lifelong friendships and making a difference in our communities. In return for your contributions, you’ll receive premier compensation and benefits, and a company-funded retirement plan that ranks among the most generous.
Our Wealth Advisory Group:
- We create investment analysis and support for Investment Counselors to help raise and retain assets in High Net Worth and Ultra High Net Worth Markets.
Primary Responsibilities for our Wealth Advisory Associate:
- Create customized Statement of Liquid Assets, Portfolio Insights reports, and Fixed Income reports for current and prospective clients
- Illustrate overall asset allocation, asset location, inefficiencies, risks, and opportunities in client portfolios and overall relationship
- Prepare for follow-up with Wealth Specialists and Investment Counselors based on analysis of opportunities
- Develop appropriate positioning points to accompany analysis and proposals
- Engage team and Expanded Service Platform Associates, Manager, and Investment Counselors
- Test and provide feedback on tools to enhance department capabilities
Preferred Qualifications for our Wealth Advisory Associate Position:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or related field
- Intermediate operational knowledge of financial industry; fiduciary practices, investment advisory, wealth planning, etc.
- Highly composed while navigating obstacles and/or change
- Clear, concise, and thoughtful communication with the ability to adapt to different audiences
- Ability to clearly assess capabilities with the drive to develop and take on new challenges
- Notable success working collaboratively and autonomously
- Well-organized with acute attention to detail
Founded in 1931, Capital Group is one of the world’s largest and most trusted investment management companies and home to the American Funds. We manage more than US$1.7 trillion in assets, and our 7,500 associates make our clients their first priority every day. When we do our job right, millions of investors around the world fulfill their dreams and financial goals, from home ownership and higher education, to a comfortable retirement. Our long-term investment results and outstanding service set us apart from our competitors, while our workplace sets us apart from other employers.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we comply with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit discrimination when making all decisions about employment. As equal opportunity employers, our policies prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including gender and gender identity), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, AIDS/HIV status, political activities or affiliations, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.