Vice President - Credit Analyst
Our client is an international bank who is well established in Asia Pacific. Due to the business expansion, they would need to increase new headcounts in the credit department.
- Partnering with Relationship Managers and Counterparts for monitoring massive cross-broader transactions and offer solutions to Regional Credit Head in managing diversified and sophisticated portfolio for North Asia
- Managed to integrate and resolve issues arising from dynamic product and industry perspectives and escalate to Regional Credit Head
- Prepare credit proposals including financial analysis, cash flow modelling and industry analysis
- Ensure all lending transactions to be fully comply with regulatory and auditory guidance
- Handle end to end credit process including review of latest financials, credit rating, loan review
- Attend to documentation matters of existing and new transactions after approval
- Constantly monitor the existing credit commitments and identify potential credit issues, as well as recommend and implement appropriate actions accordingly.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines; with CFA qualifications an advantage
- Minimum 4-7 years of experience in credit analysis and credit proposal preparation covering DCM, trade finance and capital marketed hedging solutions
- Strong financial analysis and cash flow projection skills with knowledge of bilateral/syndicated loan facility and derivative products
- Experience in covering clients across different segments (blue chips, mid-cap, FI/NBFI and MNC) with knowledge of trade finance and the structured facility is an advantage
- Must have a track record in covering North Asia
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Mandarin is a must