CPB - Investment Counselor
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Institutional Banking
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19008331
As part of the Investments team, you will advise ultra-high net-worth clients on optimal investment portfolio construction and management. To be successful in this role, you would need to:
- Assess and regularly review the client's investment objectives and risk tolerance, taking into consideration cashflow requirements and risk exposures in other areas of the client's overall portfolio.
- Assess the client's knowledge and experience in investing in various asset classes and investment products, and provide training where gaps exist.
- Create and maintain an investment plan/asset allocation through a consultative process to achieve the client's investment objectives with a risk level that is acceptable to the client.
- Construct the recommended investment portfolio with appropriate allocations to a long-term Strategic Core component, and short-term Tactical Opportunities. Populate and maintain the allocations using products from Citi Private Bank's full suite of Managed Investments and Capital Market product offerings, and advise clients on the risks and potential benefits of the recommended portfolio.
- Closely monitor and manage investment portfolios to achieve the client's investment objectives within acceptable risk parameters, and keep clients closely updated on relevant market developments.
- Conduct regular portfolio reviews with the client to update on performance, risk and opportunities.
- Work closely with Product Specialists to develop a detailed understanding of Citi's product offerings and make these opportunities available to all suitable clients.
- Work closely with Bankers, Product Specialists and the Strategy team to forge a partnership in delivering excellent Investment results to our clients.
- Provide client feedback to Product Specialists to help identify trends and facilitate product refinement and development.
- Good degree from a recognized university. CFA will be an added advantage.
- At least 8 - 10 years of working experience, and minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Passion for and strong understanding of financial markets.
- Detailed knowledge of the full suite of Managed Investments and Capital Market products.
- Strong analytical mind with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated with a proactive service mindset.