Manager - GA&S, Operational Risk Analytics
- D e v elop and maintain a robust process to ensure accuracy, completeness, timeliness and quality of data recorded in risk system of record
- Engage with second line subject matter experts to provide and coordinate training and awareness session within their area of responsibility
- P roactively partner and engage with the second line of defence to achieve an optimal outcome of risk management for the CIMB Group.
- A ssist with the coordination of the second line of defence challenge activities
- P rovide constructive feedback to the Operational Risk Department on improvements to the framework.
- Build and execute the compliance risk framework within Treasury & Markets in a robust and discipline manners as to achieve sound compliance risk management practices and reporting.
- Support and lead Treasury & Markets in relation to proactive identification and management of compliance risk.
- Engage with the business units on compliance and control initiatives with an objective of educating the business to proactively manage their risk and controls by leveraging on the compliance tools i.e. Risk Control Self-Assessment, Control Issue Management and Loss Event Data Management
- Provide support and advise to the first line of defence on understanding and mitigating the expectation of the regulatory guidelines / circulars / notification
- Bachelor Degree holder or equivalent in any reputable University
- P reference for professional or postgraduate qualifications e.g. Chartered Accountant; CFA, MBA,LLB
- M inimum 5 years work experience with relevant experience of a risk/ audit /compliance / legal-related role and of working within the relevant business / function preferred.