Assistant Vice President - GA&S, Operational Risk Analytics
- D e v elop and maintain a robust process to ensure accuracy, completeness, timeliness and quality of data recorded in risk system of record
- Engage with second line subject matter experts to provide or coordinate training and awareness session within their area of responsibility
- Build and execute the compliance risk framework within Treasury & Markets in a robust and discipline manner so as to achieve sound compliance risk management practices and reporting.
- Establish a reverence for strong risk management by applying knowledge and understanding of business products, services and processes
- Facilitate strong partnerships across various stakeholder groups, determine best methods of communication and establish escalation model
- To ensure an alignment of tasks between the 3 lines of defence to minimize overlap or gaps arising during execution of role and responsibilities
- Compile and analyse risk data for themes and trends; raise awareness of emerging risks in the industry and recommend mitigation measures
- Bachelor Degree holder or equivalent from any reputable University
- P reference for professional or postgraduate qualifications e.g. Chartered Accountant, CFA, MBA, LLB
- M inimum 7 years work experience with relevant experience of a risk/ audit/compliance/ legal-related role and of working within the relevant business/function preferred.